Choose the top two persons or organizations that you think undermined election credibility (if indeed any did), and at the end we’ll compare with my unscientific poll of one friend:
- Protestors who insist “Trump is NOT my president” after the election.
- James Comey FBI Director who announced re-opening of Clinton email investigation weeks before the election, withheld fact that he was investigating Russian counterintelligence since July, then later announced the Russian investigation and said that announcing it probably aided their goals
- Barak Obama whom Clinton thinks [now] should have announced the counterintelligence investigation in July
- Clinton herself who asserted Trump was unqualified and mentally unstable after he had won election as Republican nominee
- Putin-Russia who allegedly promoted fake news stories (the only one that comes to mind is the pizza-parlor child trafficking thing)
- Julian Assange-Wikileaks who released Podesta’s emails (whom some allege came from Russia, but Assange says not, and in any case he released them)
Here is what my friend said, which was not my list exactly but he persuaded me:
- Comey, who seems to have been squirrely for some time, possibly on a power trip.
- Obama a distant second, since what he says is not highly credible anyway
- Nothing else much matters